WORKSHOPS Research Data Visualisaon Workshop (RDVW)
Soware Sustainability Instute, University of Manchester 28 Jul 2016
• Organised 1-day workshop with Raniere Silva (main organiser) and Vince Knight.
• Member of steering commiee.
• Obtained funding from RStudio.
Introducon to Computaonal Cognive Modelling Workshop
CCCM, Birkbeck 23–25 Apr 2014
• Organised 3-day workshop with Chris Brand (co-organiser).
• Prepared slides, exercises, created website.
TEACHING Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, UK
Postdoctoral Research Assistant 2014–
Block Praccal: Conneconist Models and Cognive Processes
• Module: Third Year, B.Sc.
• Designed course structure and materials (slides and exercises).
• Set ﬁnal report wherein students replicated from scratch Tyler et al. (2000)
• Created course website: oliviaguest.com/conneconism.
Tutorial: Language and Cognion
• Module: Second Year, B.Sc.
• Set essays and marked exams.
Department of Psychological Sciences, Birkbeck, University of London, UK
Graduate Teaching Assistant 2010–2014
• Modules Taught: General Foundaons of Psychology, Psychobiology, Advanced Research
Methods, Advanced Quantave Methods, Memory and Cognion, Matlab Programming
for Psychological Science,
BBC Radio 4: Today Show 22 Feb 2016
• Interview: What can we learn in 4 months?
Opmism Bias in Fans and Sports Reporters 9 Sep 2015
• Press Releases: University of Oxford, UCL
• Media Coverage: CS Monitor, Medical Daily, MinnPost, Newsweek, Paciﬁc Standard,
TECHNICAL SKILLS General: Website design (HTML, CSS, CMS, Jekyll, Liquid, YAML); Graphic design
(Adobe CS); GUI design (PyGTK, GTK+); Arﬁcial neural networks (e.g., TensorFlow);
Unix administraon (e.g., command line, LAMP web server), Eye-tracking (data collecon
X, MATLAB, OpenGL, Pascal,
PHP, Prolog, Python, R, Scheme, SQL, Visual Basic.